Ordained Minister

Ordained Minister / Officiant Near Me

Are you planning your wedding? If you're searching for an officiant near me, then you may want to have a non-traditional wedding ceremony. An ordained minister or another wedding officiant can lead the ceremony. They can also help you customize your vows and wedding script.

Before you decide on an ordained minister or an officiant near me, it's a good idea to understand the different types.

For example, civil officiants, including a justice of the peace, judge, or city clerk, can perform a marriage ceremony according to their state's laws. These types of officiants oversee ceremonies in a government setting, such as courthouse weddings.

A rabbi, priest, pastor, or ordained minister are religious wedding officiants representing a particular religious group. They can perform a wedding ceremony and sign your marriage certificate. You can have a non-traditional service even if you choose an ordained minister to conduct your wedding ceremony.

Maybe you want to get married at the beach, in your backyard, or another outdoor venue. A professional wedding officiant such as Weddings by Camille is where you'll find your officiant near me and an ordained minister from the Universal Life Church.

Camille Kent performs both as a religious and a non-religious officiant near me. She specializes in traditional and non-traditional ceremonies.

If you're searching for an officiant near me and live in or near Bolingbrook, Chicago or the surrounding wester suburbs, call Weddings by Camille.  From jumping the broom and traditional handfasting ceremonies to same-sex marriages and civil unions, you'll find the officiant near me at Weddings by Camille.

Get in touch today to schedule a consultation, whether you want to elope or make it a grand affair.