Acerca de

Weddings by Camille, marriage officiant, wedding officiant, Bolingbrook, IL, Chicago, IL


So you have a few questions?  Below is a list of common questions 

Are you an ordained minister?  Yes, I am ordained through the Universal Life Church and a member in good standing

Do you provide the license?  No, I do not provide the license. You will need to go the county clerk in the county you plan to get married in and apply in person.  Each county has their own requirements.  If your county is not listed below, then you will need to do a quick online search for information.  Click on your county below for more detailed information:


Do I have to get a marriage license? Yes, if you want your marriage legally recognized.

What documents will I need to bring to the clerk's office? You will need research online or call the clerk's office.  The staff will be able to tell you exactly what you need, and can further explain the application process.

Do you do virtual weddings?  No.  I prefer in-person ceremonies.  I am a people person!

Do you perform wedding ceremonies for LGBTQ+?  Yes.  All are welcome.

Do you perform wedding ceremonies in state or federal prisons?  Depends on the situation, contact me directly for details.

Do you travel?  Yes.  I love to travel!  My fee is based on distance, hotel, food, an other expenses.

Do you perform weddings out of the state of Illinois?  Yes.  However, each state has very specific requirements concerning individuals legally able to perform a wedding ceremony.  So I will need to research the laws of that state.

How do I change my name?  There is a lot of information out there about how to change your last name after the ceremony.  However, here is a link for more information
                                                               Have additional questions, call me or text me!